Position: Assistant Manager (Paid Search)
- Job type: Full time
- Salary scale: Negotiable, dependent on experience
- Hours: 30 or 37.5 hours per week
- Location: Office based - Monmouth House, Ashwell Business Park, Ilminster, TA19 9DX
Required skills and experience
- Excellent communication skills - you should be confident in communicating face-to-face, by phone or video conference, and in writing.
- A high standard of numeracy and literacy will be needed.
- You are highly organised and efficient.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Good IT proficiency with either Windows or macOS.
- Good understanding of the Internet and the role of search engines.
- A willingness to learn new skills.
Desirable skills and experience
- Google certification for Adwords and Analytics
- Experience with Sharepoint, OneNote, Outlook and Teams.
- An understanding of Google Analytics.
- An understanding of fundamental marketing principles.
A calm and friendly office environment in a converted barn in beautiful rural Somerset. Despite the rural setting, we are fully air-conditioned with fibre Internet access.
Our office space is clean and modern, with plenty of break-out areas for collaboration. We have a lovely enclosed garden for sunnier days, with shaded seating. There's plenty of parking on-site, but if you prefer to cycle, there are places to store bicycles out of sight, and we have shower facilities.
In the first instance, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your interest, but we are not looking for applications from recruitment agencies at this time. Applications from recruitment agencies will not receive a response.