Position: PHP Developer
- Job type: Full time
- Salary scale: Negotiable, dependent on experience
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week, to be worked on a flexi-time basis
- Location: Office based - Monmouth House, Ashwell Business Park, Ilminster, TA19 9DX
Required skills and experience
- At least two years’ commercial experience
- Excellent PHP skills
- Good SQL skills and familiarity with MySQL/MariaDB
- Good HTML and CSS skills
- Version control with Git
- Experience with e-commerce, APIs and integration
- Awareness of basic security principles and testing procedures
- Quick learner with attention to detail
Desirable skills and experience
- Comfortable with command line interfaces
- Experience with Laravel or another modern object-oriented PHP framework
- Knowledge of Linux and server management
- Advanced HTML / CSS skills and experience building responsive websites
- ZCE accredited
A calm and friendly office environment in a converted barn in beautiful rural Somerset. Despite the rural setting, we are fully air-conditioned with fibre Internet access.
Our office space is clean and modern, with plenty of break-out areas for collaboration. We have a lovely enclosed garden for sunnier days, with shaded seating. There's plenty of parking on-site, but if you prefer to cycle, there are places to store bicycles out of sight, and we have shower facilities.
In the first instance, please send your CV to: email@example.com
We thank you for your interest, but we are not looking for applications from recruitment agencies at this time. Applications from recruitment agencies will not receive a response.