- We are a growing digital agency based in Somerset that offers its employees flexibility, interesting and varied work, industry-leading salary packages and superb office space set in beautiful countryside.
morphsites is a well-established and expanding agency and is known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
- Our client list is varied and impressive – local, national and international companies and charities that enjoy working with us.
- You will be joining a supportive and friendly team that enjoys a very high retention rate.
- We have a superb location – modern offices set in beautiful countryside, with low traffic levels and free onsite parking. It’s a great commute from a range of major towns (Taunton, Exeter, Yeovil, Bath, Weymouth, etc.
- We believe in helping our staff achieve a work/life balance, so we are open to part time and flexible hours where appropriate.
We’re looking for a Business Development Executive.
- We offer 4 weeks’ vacation, plus public holidays and a winter closure.
- We provide regular staff lunches and events.
- We also offer industry-leading salaries commensurate with experience and skills
- Previous sales experience is desirable, but in the absence of this, you will need to demonstrate the abilities needed to proactively make new connections with potential clients and to pitch proposals.
- Previous experience in the web design/development industry is also desirable but not essential. You will need to demonstrate some technical knowledge and ability to quickly learn about the technologies you will be selling.
- Unbridled enthusiasm for our products and services. You’ll need to get excited about high quality design, websites, API integrations, payment gateways and the like.
- Competent writing, presentation and communication skills
- Researching and making contact with potential new clients.
- Generating business leads.
- Writing proposals and pitching these to clients.
- Closing deals of £20k+.
- Assisting the team with the delivery of sales presentations and materials
morphsites is based in Ilminster, Somerset. This is a great place to work because it’s a central Westcountry location with easy commutes from major coastal and inland towns.
Surrounded by beautiful countryside and National Trust land and properties, this is a paradise for outdoor-lovers. Pace and quality of life are excellent and property prices in the region are affordable.
Why should you apply?
- Top industry pay.
- Flexible hours and part time considered.
- Development and career progression opportunities.
- Lively and friendly office, genuine team spirit.
Interested? Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your interest, but we are not looking for applications from recruitment agencies at this time. Applications from recruitment agencies will not receive a response.