We have a vacancy for an enthusiastic and ambitious up-and-coming web developer with at least two years’ commercial PHP experience, who is looking to take the next step in their career towards becoming a senior developer. You will join our talented team at our newly-extended, rural offices near the beautiful and historical town of Ilminster, Somerset.
Location: Office-based, Ilminster, UK
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, to be worked on a flexi-time basis
Salary: Negotiable, commensurate with experience
In-house training and assistance will be provided to develop the right candidate.
Required skills & experience to include:
- At least two years’ commercial experience
- Excellent PHP skills
- Good SQL skills and familiarity with MySQL / MariaDB
- Good HTML & CSS skills
- Version control with Git
- Experience with e-commerce, APIs and integration
- Awareness of basic security principles and testing procedures
- Quick learner with attention to detail
Desirable skills & experience to include:
- Comfortable with command line interfaces
- Experience with Laravel or another modern object-oriented PHP framework
- Knowledge of Linux and server management
- Advanced HTML / CSS skills and experience building responsive websites
- ZCE accredited
In the first instance, please send your CV to email@example.com. All applications will receive a response.
We thank you for your interest, but we are not looking for applications from recruitment agencies at this time.