We are looking for two new field/telesales professionals to help accelerate the growth of our Paid Search division.
As a leading Digital Agency and Google Partner, morphsites® has a track record of delivering results for its clients. Having grown to a team of 34 staff, we have recently extended our offices in beautiful Somerset.
There are opportunities for the right candidate to develop their career over time and earn promotion to a team manager role.
You will need to be a self-starter; whilst we do have inbound enquiries, our expectation is that the successful candidates will generate opportunities and build their client base.
You are someone who finds it easy to build rapport and naturally develop professional business relationships. You love learning new skills and are quick to pick up and run with them. You’re comfortable talking on the phone, face-to-face, or presenting in the boardroom, and you have excellent written communication.
Full training will be given in Google AdWords, Analytics and how to present our services to potential clients.
An ideal candidate for us is one who:
- demonstrates success in their sales career to date, with a stable CV;
- has a keen desire to build a career in sales and digital marketing;
- is passionate about digital and technical innovation;
- has excellent written and spoken English language skills – a great communicator;
- can sustain a high volume of outbound sales activity;
- is computer literate, with a proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and ideally SharePoint;
- holds a full UK Driving Licence; and
- is willing to learn.
Salary and Benefits
- We are offering a £25,000 basic salary, plus bonus for meeting targets, and a generous commission.
- We would anticipate realistic earnings of £37,500 in year one, but uncapped OTE could be £49,000 or higher.
- Scaled target as you learn the role, and a guaranteed bonus on top of salary in month 1 to get you started.
- Use of company pool cars for client visits. Laptop provided.
In the first instance, please send your CV to email@example.com. All applications will receive a response.
We thank you for your interest, but we are not looking for applications from recruitment agencies at this time.